All-Inclusive Wealth Management
WMGNA goes beyond traditional wealth management services, using a 360° approach to financial planning. Besides advice on investments, we also offer guidance in other important areas.
With a monthly membership, you will receive assistance during all three stages of your life—from the Saving It, through the Spending It, to the Transferring It phase. We call it life-stage financial planning, and we’ve been doing it for more than 20 years.
We focus on our clients’ tax needs, too. A WMGNA membership includes the cost of preparing and filing of your Federal and one state return with our CPA’s, or coordination with your current tax professional. We will ensure you are in compliance with all IRS regulations, and that you have benefited from tax-reduction strategies.
We have a saying, “Your taxes affect everything you do, and everything you do affects your taxes!”
Additionally, your All-Inclusive Wealth Management Service includes ongoing consultations, reviews, and specific recommendations in several key areas. These include insurance, education funding, investments, and much more. Our goal is to get your entire financial house in order, and we won’t stop until we succeed.
Plus, membership entitles you to our unique method of financial guidance. Called a Restylement Plan™, it is designed to adapt and grow as your life progresses from one period to another. It is updated annually or whenever major life events occur.
When we started our wealth management business in 1995, we quickly discovered that our clients needed more than just investment advice. In addition to the services already mentioned, today we provide the following benefits to our clients:
- Access to our team of strategic partners
- Asset allocation review
- Automobile financing
- Cash flow analysis
- Charitable giving
- Completion of necessary paperwork by our team
- Consolidated investment reports
- Corporate/business planning
- Educational funding consultation
- Employee benefits
- Estate planning
- 401(k) investment review
- Invitations to social and business events
- Lump-sum pension analysis
- Multi-generational planning
- Profit sharing, defined benefit, and cash balance plans
- Restricted stock units and stock option strategies
- Real estate purchase and financing
- Risk management
- Storage, organization, and interpretation of your financial documents
- Mobile app and personal financial website